Friday, April 30, 2010

Keep it Up, Chris!


I am trying to write my blog by using English and Mandarin starting today. What for? Practicing my English! Haha! Am feeling SHY.. XP

I will take 4 subjects in next sem: English Composition 1, Calculus 1, Accounting 1 and probably Malaysian Study as well. Definitely my time will become packed, but is ok, i'm well prepared too, HAha!! gonna look for my counselor in the first day of my class (Add and Drop Week) for the registeration of an extra subject, AHhhhhh..... I heard that she'd not so friendly..? Fierce? Lolxxx... Whatever la... some of my friends decided to take 5 subjects. I would rather choose 4 so that it is better for me to adopt. Planning to take 5 subjects in 3rd Semester, and target for EXcellent ResuLtS!

Today is the 1st day of my sem break. During the night time,  we celebrated our coursemate, Erin's birthday in Friday's Restaurant in Garden's MAll??? Haha, i'm not sure what's the exactly name of the mall.. The building next to Midvalley. Attendees: Erin Chuah, Beula Wong, Nadia, Chin Chuan, Ian, Chee Kia, Mike, Justin Chua n Yeoh, Liren n his gf, Sarran and Chrissss..... The atmosphere thr is great! But, we felt vy vy Vy 'Full' when we looked over the menu though!! Lol, Justin, ur camera is cool, but i got pimples on my face tis few days... PLs photoshop it Mr. Cameraman...

I received kinda funny n cute messages b4 the dinner, 'Stucked in jam..' X6, 'just stopped by to buy the cake but the taman thr no electricity.. shops closed.. Wtf ', 'R u sure Midvalley gt fullhouse??' Haha!



It is a Wonderful and AWESOME night. We enjoyed it though eventually we had to pay RM60 for the tax. I won't go back to my hometown this sem break. Stay in KL, watching them going back to Sabah, Miri, Penang, Port Dictson etc.. Ahhh, i need to wait until December to go home.. Juz choose to accept the fate bcoz it's an agreement btwn my mum n I. Homesick homesick!

Just wondering hw should i spend my holidays... Part time job, Melilea, doing some readings, ECA, and i wil try to check out the stuff about Calculas and Business. I must enrich my holidays and continue my Self-improvement Program in these 17 days.

Actually, it's a big challenge for me to start my Melilea Business in this city which i don't really familiar with. But i'd like to try, i am not afraid of difficulties, and i'm willing to accept these tasks. It's not only because i want to become a successful entrepreneur, but it is also because i have the enthusiasm and passion towards Business World. Btw, I love Math too! I love Actuarial Science! Of course! That's why i chose the course. I'm interest at both not bcoz i'm greedy, i knw it vy well. I clearly understand that AS can provide me a stable income in the future, and it will be a platform for me to start a business too. Both of them r not my destinations, they're my journeys.



Here, I met a lot of honored person n friends, they r vy look after me. Yea, I love them vy much and i really appreciate them! I love my family, my mum and my friends in Sibu too! Super duper miss them... Luckily, i live with my elder brother in Suabng Jaya now, Haha!! I'm damn lucky... I knw that, bcoz God Love me. He is always with me n bless me though sometimes i'm impiety.

Keep it up, Chris!

9 comments:

Amy Cullen said...

yay the mall next to Midvalley is called The Garden's Mall. I love that place! But just merely love it, can't really buy the stuff there, toooooooo expensive. lol. even way expensive than Pavilion.

you'll take Calculus? Uh, Calculus is hard! Good luck striving it! :D

Vinny S. Tan said...

FInally in English! Haha. Yeah keep it up Chris.

KeLviN said...

ya...keep it up!!!

Candy Chieng said...

wow~new look in English~Keep it up.....God wil bless ur efforts....=)

Steven said...

Do Your BEST... and May God Bless U....

Xavier said...

I've always believe that everyone can do a good job, but it takes a person of passion to do a great job. To accomplish great things, we must not only act, but also dream; not only plan, but also believe. So keep your passion and dream alive ! God bless you in all your future endeavor

Anonymous said...

it's great to love what u choose. haha.. I just ended my 1-year Calculus life ~! God is not the only one who loves u, haha..

Chris Lau said...

Anonymous.. u r...??

Chris Lau said...

Amy, thanks for ur comment! Haha, hv2 leave Subang Jaya but i hope i stil cn join ECA.. :D
Vinny, haha! Ease u n enhance me English! XP
Kelvin, u too my fren.. ;)
Candy, thanks, u too, congratz for being offered to Maktab! :]
Steven, Jesus love u too.. :)
Xavier, Keep my passion n dream alive! Thanks dude! =)