Thursday, June 3, 2010

Bye, Taylors!


This is the morning before my plane take off. Surprisingly, i didn't update my blog for 1 month! Too bad...
A lot of things happened throughout the month, I tried skating, bought a camera, being offered by JPA scholarship for France Engineering, met a fate, came in contact to a binary-type of network marketing business etc..

I'm now an ex-Taylorians and gonna leave Taylors where i had my awesome 2 month here. No more actuarial science and now, i'm a future engineer BUT still, i'm a future entrepreneur too. The original plan was disrupted, gonna re-plan my future. It's ok because i still have my passion and my dreams which keep me move on. 



I had my farewell party with my dearest ADP friends last Sunday. It's a wonderful lunch and i cherish it so much.




I will treasure and value our friendship, and we are forever ADP family, ADP Spring Taylorians 2010!





This video is dedicated to my lovely friends in Taylors. No more Redang in this August dear all, i feel so sorry for that. :) Being friend with you guys is my pleasure and i enjoy to be one of your friends. Chris is a lucky guy coz he always get best things in the world. 






One month vacation started!

2 comments:

2316 said...

haha, met a fate ?
however i think ur fate might not be the best. and what to say before goodbye? take care and move on.

Chris Lau said...

2316, i wil appreciate n value tis fate. :)