Thursday, October 21, 2010

A Peaceful Nite

I was urged to blog after finished revising 2 chapters of Sociology textbook. Gonna sit for Socio Test 2 n Socio Midterm next Thursday. This is a super hectic semester for me. Ouch, 6 subjects! Well, i believe i can manage them since I had decided to do extra 2 subjects in A&D Week previously.

I used to take my meals in a Vegetarian Restaurant recently. RM2 per meal! including drink. Haha, sounds very worthwhile isn't it? Yea, that's not bad, i can kill 2 birds with one stone.

Gonna start my new part time job this weekend. How wil it be? In fact i could start it last weekend but i was Ffked by the company in the last minute.

Plenty of homeworks to go. Econs, Acct and English Essay somemore. I'm currently doing definition essay: Definition of LOVE. wth, my previous draft is unacceptable as it's more to classification essay. All the homeworks due on this Friday. ==

I'm desperated for the coming semester break. 49 days to Go.

Anyway, life is full of joy though. Go ahead with my uncompleted homework now. Ciao~ my friends. =)
Cheerish every moments in your life.
Gud nite!

No comments: