Friday, October 22, 2010

Learning

Hi Peace, i'm updating my blog again. :)                                         

Current listening - A piano song

It's Friday! Yeah, thanks God. haha. Had finished my class at 4. I had done my English final draft, about a definition essay. Oww, i feel great, coz i worried it these days so much, i scared i ccouldn't do well. Feel more relax now. And i have got back my Calculus Mid-term exam paper. The marks is out of expectation, probably i should do it better. But it's ok, i will try my best as well in the coming exam. I will have a volunteering task for Moral 2ml morning. Have to meet up at TBS before 7AM! Gosh~~ It's Saturday lar Sir~~ But what to do, it's a volunteering job, a meaningful job. =) After all i will have my new part time job in Midvalley for 2ml n the day afetr it.

Recently i was busying with plenty of assignment and exam. Time is totally packed but sometimes i will waste my time facebooking. =X  My final exam will be in the coming 42 days. Be prepared!

College life is busier than my expectation. There is no time for entertainment if you can't manage your time well. I learn to be hardworking, independent and be mature coz i have to face the challenges in life by myself most of the time. Luckily i have awesome friends in Taylors and helpful housemates here. And my lovely parents who support my studies in KL. I know my plan had totally stress them up, but what to do now is i have to look forward, just like what mum told me. Don't always think from the negative side. Believe in what you have now, appreciate it and treasure it well. Life is sometimes tortuous but we have our right to decorate it with what we want.

Whenver i was despaired by the academic or other stuff, i learn to calm down and let myself to eliminate in a short time. After that, i have to move on and walk on. Don't let pessimistic to substitue your time. There's still lot of works and studies we should do. Outcome out of expectation, well, i will try my best next time. Everything is going to be better. That's not the end of the world. Buck up yourself and expel those grief stuff. 'That's nothing for me man!'

Haha, that's all for my sharing in this post. Hopefully my point is clear.
Cherish every moment of your life. Have a nice day guys. Happy weekend! =)