Monday, February 28, 2011

I Blah Randomly

It's 1 a.m. while i'm still doing my assignment. Life is getting more hectic since midterm test and final exam are coming very soon. ADP is kind of assignment-based course and we do have to work hard like other A-level students. People, we ain't fragile, yea, exactly. Instead of wasting my time thinking of why or how this or that problems could occur, I'd rather try to find some effective solutions to get improvement. The only option left, think positively, never give up, keep up your hard work.



Sometimes, I'd just try to get rid of those loneliness feelings. Troubles make me feel lonely. No more fear, buck up and move on. Cherish every moment in our life.

Lord, I need you.

Good night world. Stay awesome.=)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

May God Bless yOu:)

Chris Lau said...

Thanks, God Bless u too :)

Myi said...

u knitted ur eyebrow but u r smiling ... @@ take care...

Chris Lau said...

thanks! haha, u r observative!;)