Tuesday, February 8, 2011

It's February

It's February, and I'm pondering, why am I still blogging in Chinese?

Hmm, have to get used of it in the future. Blogging in English. Chris, blogging in English. ;D
Yea, currently listening : Its Real - Olivia Ong

08/02/2011 |  Tuesday | 0243 | 24'C



School gonna reopen tomorrow. One week gone. I din't spend my holidays to the fullest, too many distraction, haha. But I did some revision on my Accounting homework, just hope that I can be familiar with what the lecturers had taught us in the class. I'll try to boost up my CGPA in this semester, so I must work hard. I just deactivated my facebook account few minutes ago. Hmm, I won't sign in for a period of time. FACEBOOK IS ACADEMIC KILLER, like what Vinny said.

Yea, I miss my family and my old friends in Sibu. so much. Distance makes the hearts grow fonder, exactly. Umm, it's ok, I will go back for a week ++ in May, hehe.

Lord, bless my parents, bless my siblings, bless my friends, bless all of us. We need you.

I'll interview in a petshop at 4pm later. Hmm, wish me all the best. And also I hope i will get a good feedback from Snogurt as soon as possible. I'll have my Calculus Test on this coming Friday. Yea, I had did some revision on it. Everything will move smoothly. =)

Although the best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched now, at least for the time being, I can feel them with my one-and-only heart.

Cheers!

No comments: