Wednesday, September 8, 2010

I'm doing my best

I'm quite busy these weeks, probably it will end up only after my final test.

How am I doing here? Busy busy busy, and tiring somemore. But life is going on, I enjoy the kind of life n the way i fight for my future currently. I did buck up myself whenever i was emo. I did think positively. I did overslpt n missed the class. I do study hard and i do work hard as well.

I'm learning guitar, photography, skating, swimming and pool nowadays, perhaps to fulfill my desire. Haha.. I have fantastic mentors here who teach me a lot.

Thanks Jeff, Joyce and Xavier who concerned and motivated me so much these days.



There can be miracles, when you believe. Though hope is frail, it's hard to kill. Nobody gets to live life backward. Look ahead, that is where your future lies. I'm doing my best. =)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome man.. Do always remember tat if others cn do,y not u.. Cheers ^^

jing ling said...

first time here. great blog which motivated me =) keep it up on your hard work!

Chris Lau said...

Anonymous, i guess u r Joyce rite? haha. Thanks, we strive for the best! =)
Jing Ling, haha, thanks for ur supporting.. I'm glad to hear that. :D

Joyce said...

Ya.. U r so smart.. I m always there for u when u reli need a person.. And God will b wif u.. Do remember, everthgs tat u hav now r come from God~~ Give thx, my frenz ^^

Chris Lau said...

Joyce, haha, yea i'm very smart! :P Praise the Lord! =)