Saturday, January 15, 2011

Things come and go

Friends come, friend go as time passes the more we grow

And we look back now, and we see all the things we wish, we could go back and relive
But time takes it toll as the clock keeps on ticking and the minute hand keeps its roll
We think none of it is true, until we look back and realize what we have gone through
Whether it is heaven or hell, this is life, and we have to keep living just as anyone else might
I used to think that I just wanted to keep moving at such a fast pace, but now I realize I'll miss you all in my heart
Moving fast isn't the way to go, for in the end you'll wish you moved slow
So say hello, goodbye, my good friend, I want to be next to you.


Dedicated to all my lovely friends, miss u guys. Good luck and take care. =)

No comments: