Thursday, December 16, 2010

It Might Be

Again, how's world today? hmm.. :)
What a silly question? haha, yup, it's quite lmao..

So today is 7th day of my holidays rite? yup. aisk, this self-conversation is kinda lame wey.
It is 16th of December, cool, gonna say goodbye to 2010. It's hard to say goodbye but time flows. Mr. Nobody can control the time. Well, 2010 is a memorial year for me. Things come and go. "Yes, you can lose somebody overnight, yes, your whole life can be turned upside down. Life is short. It can come and go like a feather in the wind." I cited it from a certain webpage. Absolutely. Tears and smile, gain and lose, good or bad, France or State, and many more. Seriously, it is harsh for me and i'm trying to go through it now.

Some said you did all things wrong; some says yeah dude, i support you, follow your heart, follow your dreams. Some asked, lad, are you clear with what you wana be in the future? Questions and questions were asked doubtly. And yet, I have to spend few years to prove myself. It is my choice and i deserved for all its consequences. 'Good sold is not refundable'. Man, I have my consumer's right and i had chose what suit me the best. As stubborn as when you was in high school? Ah, perhaps, haha!

Seniors, Terence and Jane are transfering to State next Spring. Some of my friends are busying with their Fall application. And me, TOEFL is waiting for me. 365 days is short, rushing this rushing that, life is short, do cheerishing every moment you have. I'm trying to aply this theory in my daily life. Couldn't get used of it right now, but soon i will. 

Hmmm... I miss my family, my friends, and i miss everything in Sibu. Distance makes heart grows fonder. Few more seasons and you will be free Chris. Christmas is coming. I might skip this Christmas, no I will.

Everything is fine here, enjoy your life! Ciao~

No comments: